Friday, August 1, 2008

Just In Case You Were Wondering...

I am friggin' awesome! Erik's pants (especially Old Navy brand) have the unfortunate tendency to develop holes where the belt loops and pockets are. Bad for him, but somewhat advantageous for me. Inspired by this, I decided to see if I could turn his old pants (and an old tank top) into a maternity skirt for me. I am currently very impressed with myself.


Here is the before; I'd already cut off the top part of the pants.


Here is the after.


Here are some action shots complete with my 6 month pregnant belly and some stretch marks.

Front


Side

8 Validations:

Dan and Amanda said...

Amazing! The skirt looks great!

leah said...

holy moly cute skirt!!! i want one. elastic and all! LOL! :)

The Airharts said...

I'm impressed with you too girl!

Kimberly said...

I need a skirt like that. Not for being pregnant, just for being gluttonous. You are excellent!

Heidi said...

Nice work! It looks great.

Strommer Family said...

That is absolutely awesome!!

pcerik said...

Dude, you ARE awesome!

Dianna said...

I am so IMPRESSED!!!!